Friday 30 October 2009

I rulez @ Star Wars

Having the most awesome night right now! Whooped Sam's ass at Star Wars Battlefront 2 (we felt hyper and wanted something more realistic after playing the lego version) while snacking on fizzy peaches. We've moved onto the chocolate fingers now. Fruit becomes boring after some time. :P

SHE'S GOING TO EAT THEM ALL. O_O

Just saw the funniest My Chem comic about Mikey's swimming trunks getting stolen... WUZ SO FUNNEH. xD Obviously all credits go to the original author, but here it is:




HALLOWEEN SOON!!!! I can't wait, even though I'm not allowed to go trick or treating because my stupid aunt and uncle don't believe in adopting American culture -_-........ But I'm going to have the most awesome party! I'm going to be a bumblebee!!! :) I might make some kind of scary scary edit thing for the spirit of it. Just to make the season just that bit scarier :P as if it needs to be scarier! I almost made Sam watch Arachnophobia with me tonight (she is TERRIFIED) but instead we settled on Saw (which took a lot of persuading) and Donnie Darko to calm her down after the gory film...... O_o

NOW WE'RE WATCHING STAR TREK!!! This is how long it takes for me to post on my blog, especially when I'm being distracted by funny MCR comics, Star Trek and chocolate fingers. And Sam, of course. She's the most distracting of them all.

Note to self: Should I post my fic on here as I write it? Maybe it would give me more of a reason to keep going (because I'm the best at losing interest in one thing before I've even finished it and suffer from writer's block regularly)?