Tuesday 3 November 2009

Media collection - cover art

We've recently been given an overview of the first section of our media AS level (the first year of A-level for those of you who don't know) and it's to invent a music artist, preferably in either R&B or indie genre (I'm clearly going to pick indie, or something heavier), and create a CD cover, including the front cover art, the back cover and the inlay if we wish to. I can imagine the inlay would get us more marks than leaving it out, so I'll do that if I can, but I'm obviously going to leave it last.

I'm in a media lesson at the moment so I'm going to store the research I do into cover art. It will basically be a massive list of covers.


Coldplay - X&Y



Fall Out Boy - Folie á Deux



Fall Out Boy - Folie á Deux (LP)



Snow Patrol - Eyes Open



Snow Patrol - Final Straw



My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade



My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade (Alternative cover)



Echo & The Bunnymen - The Fountain



Calvin Harris - I Created Disco



Calvin Harris - Ready For The Weekend



Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace



Foo Fighters - There Is Nothing Left To Lose



The Killers - Day & Age



Jet - Shaka Rock



The Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned



The Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land



The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die



Hard-Fi - Once Upon a Time in the West

More later, lesson's over. :)